Monday 29 February 2016

a long while

Little Miss Sunshine


It is actually rather sunny outside and this film is extraordinary. Very low budget, early days of Steve Carrell, family orientated film. Considering I've been watching Gone Girl, Mad Max and Django Unchained this is light hearted.

Back to the fact that I haven't posted in so long, I forget I possess such internet powers. Slight times do I pick up this sleek Mac and do anything with it unless for internet banking and finance matters which stress the world. It is today to update my CV and send it other places to get out of retail. I will note that anyone in retail understands the ins and outs of being a better human in society (funny even the word 'society' makes me feel like I'm in college again... Drilled in excellency). 2 years in August I will be a costco employee to which my automatic response is "na thnx m8". Albeit Costco provides great things though partially immoral for an almost 2 year veggie.

Updates are that I am what I call a book away from finishing The Count of Monte Cristo. I say a book because the last chapters are the size of a regular... Ok the size of a small Thomas Hardy book. It's immaculate but I am looking forward to carrying around a lighter book. The story unravels with a page maybe every couple of days so I may triple to effort to find the ending which in my fantasy will satisfy me more than a créme brûlée. I really would like to read another Hardy after this and continue that journey, given that I have two or three ready and waiting on the shelf against the other cracked spine stories. However, maybe something modern could suffice and I'll remember that it won't always take near to a year to finish a book. 

Gym efforts are succeeding. Q1: How often do you go? A: I book a class everyday based around work and my social life and only if I definitely cannot do all then the class is cancelled via the impressive app. Q2: How much? A: 16.99 a month, two hours free parking, personal training (which I haven't asked for yet) is extra. Bonus question: Why? A: Fit.

Done. Call the Midwife is the newest addiction and am struggling after Netflix provided the first three series to be completed. 

Effort.

Laters x



No comments:

Post a Comment