Sunday 4 January 2015

energy

nothing musical, all gaming pleasures


Why is it when you plan to get a LOT done during the day, you have no motivation? I won't say energy because I'm finally gaining that back because I've been ill for just over a week! With my weak point, my throat, the one and only tonsillitis. It sucks. You can't sing, eat very much including chocolate, you lose weight because of this therefore you feel frail and pathetic; overall crap. My mother was excellent as usual and made sure there were things in the house I could attempt to eat whenever hunger struck for five minutes. More importantly though she made a doctors appointment happen in this busy sick season and I got drugs. Hallelujah. For some reason the type I was given *reads packaging* Phenoxymethylpenicillin. Yum. Yeah for some odd reason (added adjective, enjoy) I got really clear and weird dreams. Which is kind of nice because it's entertainment whilst you endlessly rest. I've had them before but they took a while to kick in, not a good sign.

ANYWAY! Don't worry I won't babble (couldn't figure a better or bubblier word at that) about how it's 2015. That's the extent. I just wanted to share my day, I've got an increased surge of energy to do some things on my mac and here we are. Although my mind has just gone blank... I have done one thing today which was really needed which was to sort my car insurance and stuff like that out. When you're ill, you obviously leave everything to get better and the fact the year was ending meant kind of saying "leave it till next year". Ok so I mentioned the New Year thing again.

That's another thing! As I was too ill, I couldn't spend time with friends between Christmas and NY. You know that time where you've seen your family and you would like to share your fresh memories with friends and generally get merry over another years end. But it did inspire to organise so many things this year. Such as:

Trip to friends finishing University this year (Feb)
Trip to Wales (April)
Holiday away with friends (June/July)

Thats as early planning as I will go! Almost put my 21st on there however that's in August... It was more the holiday away I'd get super excited about selfishly. It may be we just go to somewhere like Amsterdam or maybe somewhere slightly hotter like Greece. Either way, it will get planned. Two years ago we went to Croyde and the year before that we went to Paris/Disneyland which is all well, they were great holidays away with friends. Just cold and very full on. It'd be nice to have a summer and relax together. We already use a lot of energy together so we should calm it down a bit, we're all getting older etc. 


I'll stop now, simply because I wanted to finish this and post it before I started searching for deals online. Hope that's ok. Nothing about Hardy today. Haven't been able to read for a little while. 

Soon my love x


No comments:

Post a Comment